Thursday 4 October 2018

Reen's Hair and Beauty

This morning I woke up with a horrible kink in my neck. I couldn't look to my left without screaming in pain!




After I took the Littles to school I decided to book myself a massage. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't do massages. I don't like people touching me and I don't like oils and scents very much.

I had a quick search of something nearby and came across Reen's Beauty on Treatwell. I booked an appointment for 11:30 and went home to psych myself up!





The salon is just a five minute walk from Morden station and is inside a small boutique called Boutique For You at 22 Morden Court Parade.




My booking was with Samira according to the booking confirmation but I forgot to ask the lady's name! 

I was shown through the back into a small salon area and instructed to get myself ready. 




I took of my t-shirt and bra and laid on the bed with my face in the hole. It was comfortable but I felt tense and anxious.

I explained that I had a kink in my neck that was probably from sleeping badly. The lights were turned off and Samira set to work. 

The oils she used were gently warmed and the fragrance wasn't too over powering.  I slowly started to relax whilst focusing on my breathing. 

The massage was only 20 minutes but it felt longer. That's a good sign right? 



When the massage was finished, I was given a bottle of water and told to relax. I suppose writing a review is pretty relaxing! 

As soon as I sat up, I could feel the difference in my neck. It was still painful but I was able to look all the way left! 

Reen's has a whole range of treatments available at really great prices.




If you want to make a booking, contact them directly on 02036092828 as Treatwell take a percentage of the cost when you book through them. 

Opening Hours:

Monday         11:00 - 6:00
Tuesday         11:00 - 6:00
Wednesday    11:00 - 6:00
Thursday       11:00 - 6:00
Friday            11:00 - 6:00
Saturday        11:00 - 6:00
Sunday          12:00 - 5:00



Nanny Kimbo gives Reen's Beauty five nanny hands! 













No comments:

Post a Comment